Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My little wish.

The weather is getting better these days. Mr. Sun is out and shining, the day is bright and a bit windy. Spring is here. Animals are mating everywhere, probably human too (since we have lots of sluts & playboy here). There’s a junior from Miri who buys condom like buying rice. We can assume that he have screwed all the Russian girls in our uni. Pregnant cockroaches are moving around in the kitchen, in the toilet…. And saw one in the room yesterday!!!... Aaaaahhhh!! Must hunt it down b4 it laid the eggs somewhere n then few days later, u’ll see tons of baby roaches running around the room. Yeeeerrr gelik la!

Ah, sex is not wat I wanted to say today.
So today, I brought hooi lian to my secret hang out place. It’s a cottage style mini café hidden somewhere in Kursk. They serve only coffees, teas, cakes, ice-creams… yea practically drinks n desserts la. Yummy… u know how much I love sweeeeeeettttt stuff.

Have u ever tried arabica coffee with ice-cream? Tastes sooo gooood~


I like this place a lot. It’s some sort of my will-never-come-true kinda dream. Sometimes, I thought of giving up medic, runaway and open a little café somewhere in Europe. Just me and my little café, serving coffee and cakes that I bake. Everyday I’ll just enjoy the time spending with people, watching people grew and changed throughout times. I would be contented and very happy with such simple life. But in the end, always, always, couldn’t let go of medic bcos of my family’s pride & my desire to prevent my loved ones from pain and suffering. I wish that one day, he will help me realized my little dream. And also bring orphans to my café and give them free cakes once every month at least =).

Labels:

this heart of mine was broken at 4:45 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
  • I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
  • I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
  • Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.

Those Days


Tagboard