Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Just something that happen to fall from the sky
Oh my…. The weather here is really unpredictable. Yesterday when I wore short skirt… it was super windy and cold. Today I wear jeans… it’s blardy hot. What kind of season is this man? I hate spring the most… soon u’ll see pollens flying around clogging everyone’s nostril. And therapy department will be very busy dealing with patients with allergic reaction. Pls, pls… let me get a patient with bronchial asthma this time so that it’s easier for me to write my case history and score for exam!~
****************************************************
It’s the sign of aging when u realized:
- one day when u wake up, u notice there are wrinkles on ur face (there’s this line under the angle of right eye dat won’t go away leh, maybe it’s complication due allergic dermatitis or just simply physiological process - AGING? eeeeEEEeeekkkkkk No!!!!!!)
- u feel tired easily… no matter how many hours u sleep also will still be not enough! (damn, I slept more than 10 hours leh… why do I still feel so sleepy… *yawn)
- u don’t look so cute anymore when wearing cute clothes…. (why ah? Time to move on to old-fashion ah mu look issit? ….. Zara, Nafnaf, Dorothy Perkins, Mexx?... but I love Jennyfer leh!)
- u’ll have dyspnea after running on treadmills for 1 mins
- Forgetfulness. The incidence of misplaced stuffs increased. The amount of ppl’s names dat u had forgotten also increased.
- Suddenly everyone dat u know are either married, pregnant, or have already bcom a parent
****************************************************
I carried out an observational study and realize there are some differences between a normal guy and a gei(gay) guy:
1) Gei guy join Yahoo! gay sex group
2) Gei guy actually envies girls, women, females. (opposite sex la)
3) Gei guy likes to challenge girls when comes to cooking & baking
4) Gei guy likes to steal ideas/plans from girls
5) Gei guy very “small gas” (siew hei)… dun believe me? Try kutuk him n see
6) Gei guy very very very vain la~
7) Gei guy very 38, like to eavesdropping, like to backstab and spread false rumours.
8) Gei guy very hypocrite
9) Gei guy very kiasu… he refuses to lose to girls (only)
10) Gei guy thinks he’s very popular and always dreams to be the prom Queen.
****************************************************
It’s the sign of aging when u realized:
- one day when u wake up, u notice there are wrinkles on ur face (there’s this line under the angle of right eye dat won’t go away leh, maybe it’s complication due allergic dermatitis or just simply physiological process - AGING? eeeeEEEeeekkkkkk No!!!!!!)
- u feel tired easily… no matter how many hours u sleep also will still be not enough! (damn, I slept more than 10 hours leh… why do I still feel so sleepy… *yawn)
- u don’t look so cute anymore when wearing cute clothes…. (why ah? Time to move on to old-fashion ah mu look issit? ….. Zara, Nafnaf, Dorothy Perkins, Mexx?... but I love Jennyfer leh!)
- u’ll have dyspnea after running on treadmills for 1 mins
- Forgetfulness. The incidence of misplaced stuffs increased. The amount of ppl’s names dat u had forgotten also increased.
- Suddenly everyone dat u know are either married, pregnant, or have already bcom a parent
****************************************************
I carried out an observational study and realize there are some differences between a normal guy and a gei(gay) guy:
1) Gei guy join Yahoo! gay sex group
2) Gei guy actually envies girls, women, females. (opposite sex la)
3) Gei guy likes to challenge girls when comes to cooking & baking
4) Gei guy likes to steal ideas/plans from girls
5) Gei guy very “small gas” (siew hei)… dun believe me? Try kutuk him n see
6) Gei guy very very very vain la~
7) Gei guy very 38, like to eavesdropping, like to backstab and spread false rumours.
8) Gei guy very hypocrite
9) Gei guy very kiasu… he refuses to lose to girls (only)
10) Gei guy thinks he’s very popular and always dreams to be the prom Queen.
Labels: random post
this heart of mine was broken at 4:43 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart