Thursday, January 04, 2007
What's good for men?
I'm concern about my male friends. So as a medical student, it's my responsibility to inform you about some facts.
~ Smoking can decrease libido (sexual desire). So stop smoking and then u'll do better in bed. And smoking has been linked to low sperm counts and sluggish movement in men. So stop wondering why your wife cannot get pregnant. I guess the sperms died before they even reach the ovum. lol.
~ Alcohol is toxic to sperm. It reduces sperm counts, disrupt hormones and increase risk of miscarriage (in women).
~ Studies have shown that men balancing notebook/laptop on their lap for long periods of time may damage their fertility. This is due to increase of temperature around scrotum. Sperms are very sensitive to temperature. When it's cold they become inactive, but when it's hot they will die.
After so many bad news, give u one good news la.
~ Ejaculates 5 times a week can prevent prostate cancer.
^^ I guess all the guys would love the last sentence. Happy masturbating! I hope i won't see you in my clinic one day due to prostate cancer.
P/s: Pls dun imagine me naked when u wan to masturbate! Go la pasar malam buy XXX vcd. Or download online for free. Nah give u free pic from Victoria Secret's.

~ Smoking can decrease libido (sexual desire). So stop smoking and then u'll do better in bed. And smoking has been linked to low sperm counts and sluggish movement in men. So stop wondering why your wife cannot get pregnant. I guess the sperms died before they even reach the ovum. lol.
~ Alcohol is toxic to sperm. It reduces sperm counts, disrupt hormones and increase risk of miscarriage (in women).
~ Studies have shown that men balancing notebook/laptop on their lap for long periods of time may damage their fertility. This is due to increase of temperature around scrotum. Sperms are very sensitive to temperature. When it's cold they become inactive, but when it's hot they will die.
After so many bad news, give u one good news la.
~ Ejaculates 5 times a week can prevent prostate cancer.
^^ I guess all the guys would love the last sentence. Happy masturbating! I hope i won't see you in my clinic one day due to prostate cancer.
P/s: Pls dun imagine me naked when u wan to masturbate! Go la pasar malam buy XXX vcd. Or download online for free. Nah give u free pic from Victoria Secret's.

Labels: Medical related n' health
this heart of mine was broken at 8:25 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart