Monday, January 15, 2007
Kepoh ppl......stay off!!!
I dun understand why in this world got such kepoh ppl. Why can't they go mind their own business? Must always step into ppl's privacy and make stories out of it, ruining ppl's image and reputation. I hate these people! F*** them all.
It is wrong for me to play on9 game 9dragons? Just bcos han nern couldn't borrow my comp to play dota and cs, his fellow groupmate alex would have so much to comment about me. But hey, i do lend my comp to others. I let boon juan play dota with his roomates using my comp wat.
I know it's exam season now and i'm suppose to be studying. But i have my unique way of study. I need to play games while i'm studying so that my brain can process the short term memories into long term memories. Is there a problem? I love RPG, i love on9 games, i love to play 9dragons, so wat? what's your problem man? I know u dun have to study cos u always cheat for exam and get a 5. That's why u're so free to kepoh-kepoh about other's ppl life.
Get a life man! And get out of my life! Whether i'm playing RO, 9dragons, dota or watsoever none of ur business!!! There's no rule saying that a girl like me kenot play games!
It is wrong for me to play on9 game 9dragons? Just bcos han nern couldn't borrow my comp to play dota and cs, his fellow groupmate alex would have so much to comment about me. But hey, i do lend my comp to others. I let boon juan play dota with his roomates using my comp wat.
I know it's exam season now and i'm suppose to be studying. But i have my unique way of study. I need to play games while i'm studying so that my brain can process the short term memories into long term memories. Is there a problem? I love RPG, i love on9 games, i love to play 9dragons, so wat? what's your problem man? I know u dun have to study cos u always cheat for exam and get a 5. That's why u're so free to kepoh-kepoh about other's ppl life.
Get a life man! And get out of my life! Whether i'm playing RO, 9dragons, dota or watsoever none of ur business!!! There's no rule saying that a girl like me kenot play games!
Labels: thoughts
this heart of mine was broken at 1:16 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart