Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Exhausted, tired, sleepy......

14 more days to Operative surgery final exam. You have no idea how exhausted i am. Some part of it, worry about the exam, another thing is not enough sleep. AaaRRhhHH~~ holidays are bad for heatlh u know! Have been sleeping at 3-4am, waking up at 1-2pm. And now go back to class like normal, but sleep cycle remains abnormal. So tiring!!! I tried my best to go into deep sleep or REM sleep at least. (Issit bcos of abnormal sleep, dat's why i had dat weird dream with gerald inside? Goodness.... i was suppose to dream about Shin la!) Twiss n toss for 3 hours, still couldn't fall asleep, and then heard Penny Tai "wo yao de ai" song from next door at 4am. Raymond and ingrid still watching meteor garden at such hour??? Man, no wonder i saw raymond coming out from the room everyday at 2pm looking blur blur. Wanna analyse how i look like now?



Pale pale, big panda eyes, lack of energy, looked like some walking zombie. And worrying about aging problem! Wrinkles seems to be increasing on the face. Aiya, feel like half dead.

Who say study medic very easy? Ish, if anyone dare to insult medic students summore, i'll hentam you straight on ur face. And maybe cut u open alive with all kinds of surgical knife. Chop, chop, chop and throw you body parts into the human soup in our anatomy department.

So sien~. no mood to study liao. How many fascia and fat spaces in pelvis again?......... -,-" God bless me with this exam. Edmond studied a lot already, i think he can even write out the answers from backward. I gotta catch up soon... after i get some good sleep. Bye bye.... *yawn*...

Labels:

this heart of mine was broken at 10:59 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
  • I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
  • I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
  • Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.

Those Days


Tagboard