Monday, December 25, 2006

I want to continue living!

"Just being alive is a wonderful thing." - Aya Kito, ichi littoru no namida

I seem to have forgotten about my original intention to be a doctor. Living here in Kursk is so miserable and depressing that turned me into inhuman, aggressive and cruel person. I hate being that way, but i need to protect myself from being hurt by those unreasonable sarawakians. My intention... hmmm, things that i always wanted to do...... is to be the one that could heal the pains, take sorrows away, and put a smile on others face. I wanted to be a doctor so that i could be another reliable person that the sick can depend on. When people lost hope, i want to bring hope into their life. When people suffer, i want to relieve their sufferings. I want to give life a second chance.

Watching "1 litre of tears", bring me back to my old self again, reminding myself of the true me. Yea, that's right. I want to be the one there for the sick when everyone turns away; I want to be their pillar when they need support.

My Christmas wish, I want the courage to love people once more! I hope those horrible people would stay away and leave me alone.

Merry Christmas to everyone!~ Pls do appreciate life and every minute that you spend, because that is the proof, you're still living in this world.

Labels:

this heart of mine was broken at 7:25 PM
3 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
  • I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
  • I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
  • Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.

Those Days


Tagboard