Friday, November 10, 2006

Something looks familiar?

When i saw this picture of Rain, it reminds me of Gerald. Well, ahaha gerald do look a bit like Rain when RAIN CLOSED HIS EYES WITH HIS HEAD FACING DOWN! Otherwise, no where seems similar.

Enjoy! This is a sweet picture of Rain with a month old baby. People say Rain is very proud and mean. How mean could he be if he's willing to spend time with children from orphanage. I started to think that i'm in the wrong profession. Maybe i should be in entertaiment field instead like angelina jolie and Rain. Then i'll have a lot of money to improve children lives around the world and tell them that i love them.

this heart of mine was broken at 12:47 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
  • I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
  • I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
  • Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.

Those Days


Tagboard