Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sayonara

Dear people,
I no longer blog here. It's time for me to move on, to be more serious in blogging. Yvonne encouraged me, she helped me. I gonna blog about my dreams and my ambitions. I hope you will continue to visit my new site at www.yuinyin.com . I want to earn some money through blogging in order to sponsor children in China. Though i might not be rich and influential, but every little thing that i do, as long as i put efforts in it, i might somehow help out these poor children. When there's life, there's hope. I will not give up things that i've always wanted to do, no matter what others think.

this heart of mine was broken at 4:31 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
  • I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
  • I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
  • Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.

Those Days


Tagboard