Wednesday, February 14, 2007

opthalmology cycle

1st day of opthalmology: yeeee.... gelik, disgusting, lose appetite, hmmph have decided never want to be opthalmologist!!!

2nd day of opthalmology: boring nia..... boring boring... sien ah......
eh, auntie who are u?
Lucas cute leh when he's not so hypocrite!

After some test, the result of my visual acuity is 1.5 for both eyes ^^, with no color blindness and normal visual field (Big enuff to notice any lengchai walk pass).

3rd day of opthalmology: 2F? 40.0D? amblyopia? emmetropia? anisometropia? apa? huh? matilor.....

To be continued..............

Coming soon 4th season......

Labels: ,

this heart of mine was broken at 12:52 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
  • I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
  • I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
  • Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.

Those Days


Tagboard