Friday, February 16, 2007
I'm sick.......... really sick!!!
Help!!! Feel so headache, so dizzy, so weak.
I slept at 9pm yesterday, woke up at 1pm today. And yet... how come i still feel so lack of energy? Feel that my world is spinning non-stop rite now... i think i gonna sleep again.
Body temperature is rising slowly. Voice changed. Throat feels very itchy. Nose blocked.
Cursed those damn Staphylococci & Streptococci!!!!
.......
.............
...................i'm goin to faint........
3
2
1
*drop on the bed. Piakzz..........
I slept at 9pm yesterday, woke up at 1pm today. And yet... how come i still feel so lack of energy? Feel that my world is spinning non-stop rite now... i think i gonna sleep again.
Body temperature is rising slowly. Voice changed. Throat feels very itchy. Nose blocked.
Cursed those damn Staphylococci & Streptococci!!!!
.......
.............
...................i'm goin to faint........
3
2
1
*drop on the bed. Piakzz..........
Labels: Daily life
this heart of mine was broken at 5:58 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart