Monday, February 05, 2007
Good bye
Han nern left russia.
Good bye.
this
heart
of mine was broken at 2:07 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
Myself & I
I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.
Friends
My Friendster
April
KOk Fye
Foon Ling
Kenneth Khaw
Geraldz
Melissa
Yvonne Foong
Wen Wei
Lay Poh
Jenilee
Tremayne
Jonathan
Suresh
Wei Chee
Blog of interests
Kevin Han
5xmom
Masak-masak
Obachan's Kitchen & Balcony Garden
Kenny Sia
Little wings
Neurofibromatosis Malaysia
HK stars gossips
Julie the biscuit
RC Music
advanced anime
amusic midi archive
Designer's Portfolio
Those Days
Tagboard