Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A rainy winter....

2nd day of year 2007.... it's gloomy and raining outside. Last year at this day, it was snowing heavily with -35 celsius outdoor temperature. 80 people died in moscow due to frostbite. Mother nature is ill? Why seems like no one cares? Global warming + weird changes to the weather.

Flood in Segamat and KK.

Non-stop rains during cold winter of Russia. (it was suppose to be snowy and blizzard?)

New Mexico got up to 2 feet of snow in Albuquerque.

Blizzard that created 10-foot snowdrifts in Colorado.

Is the end of the world coming soon? Will the great flood describe in genesis chapter in the bible will happen again? If it will, will God send an ark to us this time and who will he choose to board the ark?

But God made a promise with Noah:
"I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." genesis 9:11

Have God forgotten about his promise?

Labels:

this heart of mine was broken at 2:21 PM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
  • I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
  • I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
  • Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.

Those Days


Tagboard