Thursday, January 18, 2007

Boredom

I'm so bored, so dead, so miserable, so depressed, so annoyed.... that i....

Your Style is 1960s

Bold dresses, funky boots, bright patterns.
You have an eye for fashion - and make trends timeless!
What Decade Matches Your Style?


You Are 56% Girly

You're a little girly, a little boyish, and probably a whole lot indie.
You have your own unique style, and it pretty much defies gender lines.
How Girly Are You?


Your Fashion Style is Urban

You've got a style all your own... and it works
Not too trendy, not too freaky - you've got streetwear down to a science
You always look cute and put together, but keep it comfortable too
You're the type of girl that creates trends and inspires others to be funky
What's Your Fashion Style?


Your Reputation Is: Mean Girl

You rule through teasing and intimidation..
Yet, people would give the world to be your friend
What's Your Reputation?


You Are a Super Diva

Some may complain about your diva ways, but you brush them off.
You simply demand the best - and there's nothing wrong with that.
Don't stomp on the little people too much though!
You still need them to get to the top.
Are You a Diva?


Your Scent is Rose

Delicate, feminine, and soft
Your personality is fresh and understated
What Scent Are You?


Your Power Color Is Gold

You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!
What's Your Power Color?


Your Fragrance Profile

The best calming fragrance: jasmine
The best fragrance for everyday wear: sandalwood
The best fragrance to boost your sex appeal: rose
The best fragrance for energy: peppermint
What's Your Fragrance Profile?


Your Gemstone is Orange Saphire

Courageous, optimistic, and successful.
Your confidence helps you handle the ups and downs of life
What Gemstone Are You?



i love this! I think it described me perfectly =P... hmm dreamy

You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostelgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.
What Kind of Chocolate Are You?

Labels:

this heart of mine was broken at 11:28 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
  • I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
  • I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
  • Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.

Those Days


Tagboard