Sunday, December 31, 2006

New year 2007

7 hours more to go and still counting.... I feel very reluctant to let 2006 go, bcos i know that when 2006 is over, it indicates that i have wasted away 1 year of my youth here. And i became 1 year older and start worrying about aging problem. People out there might think that i'm crazy bcos i'm only 21 and start worrying unnecessary stuff. But really, time is not enough for me. I'm running out of time and i still have so much to do. I wish God would stop the time for a moment to let me complete things that i haven't completed.

Labels:

this heart of mine was broken at 5:01 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

  • I'm addicted to sugar! I love sweet stuff! I can't live without candies, chocolates,ice-creams n plenty of deserts!
  • I'm a young doctor searching thru high & low in life for her dreams, maybe will end up as housewife? Who knows.
  • I can bake, can cook, can swim, can play, can run,can jump.
  • Fererro Roche, Baskin Robins, Tiramisu are my favourites... it's fattening, i know. But still love them.

Those Days


Tagboard