Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Fear..........
"The greatest fear is not death, but when losing someone you love and never be able to tell them how much you love them again."
Recently, i found that many other people's parents died of cancer. Shi How's dad passed away last summer bcos of cancer. Neo's mum left her 2 months ago due to lung cancer. Slyvia's dad was diagnosed with cancer recently and she's going home to see him this winter holiday. Though i couldn't ease their sadness, i wish i could share their pain. I want to protect my parents. I hope i could do so. Bcos i know it'll be very painful for me not to be able to see them again.
Recently, i found that many other people's parents died of cancer. Shi How's dad passed away last summer bcos of cancer. Neo's mum left her 2 months ago due to lung cancer. Slyvia's dad was diagnosed with cancer recently and she's going home to see him this winter holiday. Though i couldn't ease their sadness, i wish i could share their pain. I want to protect my parents. I hope i could do so. Bcos i know it'll be very painful for me not to be able to see them again.
Labels: shared feelings
this heart of mine was broken at 4:18 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart